Friday 1 August 2014

New Blog, Summer plans, Updates, etc

Hello bloggers,

I haven't posted here for quite a long time! Didn't realize how popular my hair dye review has gotten (bare in mind, I'm a beginner blogger, so 500+ views is in fact a lot to me, so thank you). I am beginning to start my own fashion/style/makeup blog @ https://otdbytiffany.wordpress.com It is still under construction as my summer job has basically occupied my life so far :( Anyway, for more reviews like the l'oreal box dye, you can follow me on that blog :) This one will continue to be my personal blog, and I hope to be more active as well.

By the way, I will post an update for my current hair colour (I haven't dyed it since the L'oreal dye post). My roots are showing really badly and I am in desperate need of a hair transformation/make-over. However, a post-secondary student does not have $200 laying around even with a full-time summer job so I cannot go to those super expensive salons. Though I did find a cheaper alternative at Aveda Institute Toronto on King Street. My appointment has been booked for August 16th, so stay tuned for that if you want to see my new hair-colour-do. It will be posted on my new blog. So excited!!!

Lastly, I just wanted to mention I am also saving up to go to Florida with my cousins! At least that's better than nothing since all of my friends seemed to have left the country. We have made big plans there, and I cannot wait to share it here afterwards.

Talk to you soon, xoxo.
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment